Si richiede il certificato IELTS con punteggio totale 7.0
Would you like to live and work in England?
The NHS in England is running an international recruitment campaign for family doctors. In England these are called General Practitioners or GPs.
Medacs Healthcare has been selected as a key recruitment partner.
The aim of the programme is to recruit around 2,000 GPs from overseas by 2020. They will work alongside GPs trained in England to develop an exciting range of health services away from hospitals and in local community settings.
This new career pathway for GPs is the first of its kind and comes with generous relocation benefits for you and your family and an exceptional level of training and support.
- Support and expenses to relocate you and your family to the UK,
- Salary of up to £3,500 net per month during the training and supervised practice period,
- Specialist paid support and training for the necessary exams and assessments,
- Your own dedicated GP Trainer who will work with you to develop an education and training package to meet your individual needs,
- Help to develop your English language skills.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A full NHS employment contract with paid annual leave, a pension and many other financial benefits,
- An annual salary of up to £72,000 (€82,500 equivalent),
- Excellent clinical support through the GP practice,
- Pastoral care and ongoing support for you and your family.
- A recognised training qualification in Family Medicine or General Practice, gained within an EEA country,
- IELTS level 7.0 overall, with no individual score lower than 6.5, or OET equivalent.